Friday, April 24, 2009

Episode 7 - Going All White Rabbit

It's been awhile! And there hasn't been a whole lot of progress on The Histories, but there's been a bunch of reading! 

Here's what I plowed through during my break: 

The #1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall-Smith
Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett

I also finished my Mysterious Mirror Socks, made out of a Pigeonroof Studios one-of colorway.

And then I started some Papa Socks in Lorna's Laces Pioneer. They're done now, and I'm working diligently on my Scarf #21 KAL

And then I did some spinning on Jasmin's Louet Victoria. I finished 1/2 of a bump of Ivory Coast from Crown Mountain Farms

And lastly, I got a whole MESS of yarn and fiber. I visited MeadowFarm Yarn Studio and Filati Fine Yarns, and all together I picked out 6 skeins of Kryptonite, AKA Schaefer Anne, and a couple of other sock yarns that I've never tried before. So much for a 1-to-1 ratio of output to input! 

Disneyland was great! Here's my Flickr set. 


Tika can be found in the following places:
Ravelry: Tikabelle
Flickr: Tikabelle
Goodreads: Tikabelle
Blogland: Largely Unrepeatable

You can also subscribe at iTunes, and please come join the Ravelry group!

No comments:

Post a Comment